Knee protectors pads Players Use During NBA Finals. As a basketball player, I have come across instances, where my knee guards saved me from getting hurt after a fall. Last time, when I had to replace my old pairs with a new one, I was looking for a durable and comfortable product. And I come across this. Initially, I was a bit apprehensive about trying out this new brand. Quite surprisingly, I discovered that my new pads looked almost the same as the players use in the last NBA finals.
So, what’s your primary requirement while looking for a knee guard? For me, it’s optimum protection, and secondly the desired comfort. And, this new pair of guards has covered me well. It offers top-notch mobility and thus encourages me to play smoothly without worrying about possible knee injuries. It’s lightweight and effortless to use.
- Suitable for high enduring sports like basketball, soccer, running, and so on.
- Manage a high volume of pressure that might hurt the joints.
- Ease the pain caused by tendonitis and arthritis.
- Provides optimal comfort and compression during weightlifting & squats
- Available in materials like spandex, silk, latex, and nylon. Chose the one that makes you feel comfortable. (* Check if you are allergic to any of this material)
- Available in multiple size options as well.
I was pretty apprehensive about investing in a different brand, but I had no other option at that moment. But, it’s working well for a harsh player like me. Here’s what I have found beneficial for this product.
- Manage Pain: It comes with a soft mesh that protects my knees from strains and sprains from doing strenuous activities.
- Stable Compression: The breathable mesh design helps me get a firm compression while playing or doing vigorous workouts in the gym.
- Extended Durability: This robust knitted fabric is stretchable that also offers extended durability.
What I Like About This Knee Protector Pad
A knee protector is essentially for safeguarding your knees from potential injuries. And it is doing this job great. The best part about this is the support it offers. With this knee pad, I can enjoy my gym sessions as well as basketball practice at an equal élan. It provides comfortable support to your joints, thus protecting it from bad sprains.
The non-slip beam design makes it quite a preferable choice of many users like me. It fits in with the structure of your knee joint and offers a firm compression. It makes the strained muscles less painful, even if you are playing for an extended period.
The Product Matches The Quality Standards For Real-Life Match Scenario
The best part is that the product is tried and tested through a real-life match scenario to check its quality standards. No wonder why I have noticed such pairs in the last NBA Finals.
What I Don’t Like About This Product
Precisely, there’s nothing that I do not like about this product. But, it would be great if the support cushion would have been foam instead of mesh.
Practically, these knee guards are doing great, and I do not have any plans to rethink this brand. A highly recommended product, these knee caps get five stars from me.